Friday 27 March 2009

7 things I love and an award

I 've been given this award from 4 different blogs this week:-

Catherine at Molly Cupcakes



Gem at Deravelled


Thank you ladies it's nice to know that you enjoy my blog and think I deserve an award there are so many fabulous blogs out there and sometimes I think I am a bit critical of mine. I'd love to have more time to blog much more regularly but being given a award now and again reminds me that I'm doing ok and it's alright to blog only when I have time and have something to say. I blog for me and hopefully it will be something that my children will enjoy reading when their older and it's a huge bonus and compliment that anyone else enjoys it.


The rules of the award are to link the people who gave you the award and then you have to name 7 things you love then pass the award on to 7 other blogs that you love to read.


So here are 7 things that I love in no particular order!



1. My beautiful children Emily and Elliott



2.My Home




3. My husband Steven

4. Spring


5. My Mum and Dad


6. Staying in beautiful cottages

7. Greengate

And the list could go on and on forever there are countless things that I love in my life!

Now for 7 blogs that I love to read there are also countless blogs out there that I love to read I could go on and on with that one too so if your not in my list it doesn't mean I don't love your blog!


In no particular order!



Lou at Ludabelle






Have a great Sunday everyone!














9 comments:

Shabby Chick said...

Thank you very much Sarah! Very kind of you :)

Those are some great pictures, the one with your husband is so sweet.

mel xxx

Beki said...

Thank you Sarah, very kind of you!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
((hugs))
Beki xxx

LissyLou said...

Thank you Sarah.

Your pictures are lovely, where is that cottage?? it's gorgeous x

periwinkle said...

congrats on your award -- how could you not love that idyllic cottage ?
lisa x

Poppy said...

It was lovely reading about things you love, beautiful pictures!
Thank you for my award, it was lovely of you too think of me for the award.
Have a lovely week!
Love Lou xxx

Louise said...

Thank you for the award!!
I don't just enjoy your blog - I LOVE it. It's so down to earth and well written and of course full of the loveliest things (I just have to say again how much I adore your little workroom)!!!

bibbitybob said...

Those greengate tins are gorgeous, and I absolutely love the colour of your front door!

Beki said...

Hi Sarah
You have another award waiting for you over at my blog.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
((hugs))
Beki xxx

Unknown said...

I just discovered Greengate through your blog - I am in love!! Thanks for sharing!